Sleepsia Pillows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://sleepsia.forumotion.com

Are hotel pillows worth buying? Empty Are hotel pillows worth buying?

Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:19 pm
A pillow is the most important investment in your hotel room. With that said, I'd say it's worth buying a quality one. I've tried 2-3 of the hotel pillows and ended up with a feather/down pillows that were good enough for me to keep using them every night (and quite honestly, every day). However, for those who are looking for something different and want an especially firm pillow, I'd recommend buying a model from another manufacturer (i.e., my favorite brand is Everly).For those looking for an even better quality hotel pillow - or if you're on a budget - then look into getting an alternative pillow from the original manufacturer; this was my second attempt at finding a firmer alternative to my SLEEPSIA Hotel Pillow. This time around I bought the Hotel Pillow and am absolutely loving it! It is worth noting that Nest has since gone out of business though and I can't find any other retailer selling their pillow online anymore.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum